Blog? What the hell is a blog? Why should I blog? Well, I’m sure you can use Google search and just search for that meaning. So just to put it as simple as possible here, a blog is something you write online on your website on a regular basis. It could be about anything. Sounds exciting, isn’t it? Not really, at first.
But once you begin to unravel this complex world of blogging, once you get your feet wet, you will see that there is a whole new world out there just waiting for you to conquer.
So no more beating around the bush. WHY BLOG?
- You will improve your English and communication skills. You will become a better writer and speaker, or in an Apocalypse a better trader.
- You will develop your critical thinking skills. Yes, you will become a better, more creative thinker.
- You will live a more purposeful and meaningful life. Your life will start to find more meaning.
- You will become more disciplined. You will form better habits, better time management.
- You will definitely meet new people. You will be introduced to all kinds of people.
- You will become more confident. You will assert yourself when you speak and write…or taking out a Zombie.
- You will be filled with excitement and enthusiasm. You will enjoy giving your thoughts and opinions.
- You will earn some money. You could be making some serious dough.
- You will become an inspiration to others. Your voice, your opinion can change others.
- You will improve your knowledge. You will be learning so much more.
All right. So here are 10 reasons. I bet you, you are not fully convinced to start blogging. Maybe you need more explanation (I’ll do that later). Or perhaps you are not ready to welcome the 10 benefits listed above. After all, you feel safe in your comfort zone. Perhaps you have a better way of achieving some of those things listed above. Blogging is not for everyone. All I can say is, I’m willing to give it a try. Are you?
If so there is this captain is here to walk you through Step by Step, Click by Click. Contact me for details.
Over and Out,